Terms & Rates
April 1 to September 30
October 1 to March 31
|Premium Back-In Sites||$35||$210||$540||$35||$210||$375|
|Pull Through Sites||$38||$225||N/A||$30||$210||$375|
All rates include TV and WiFi service
Rates are for 1-2 people.
Additional guests 10 years and older are $3/night, $15/week, or $60/month.
- 10% discounts honored for Good Sam Club, AAA, AARP, AMAC, Family Motor Coach, and active military
50% Passport America discounts begin after Labor Day and end before Memorial Day.
For Passport America discounted rates, metered electric charges are in addition to nightly rates.
|Summer Season |
April 16 - October 14
|Winter Season |
October 15 - April 15
|Office:||8:00am - 8:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm (Sunday)
During certain periods we are open as late as 7:00pm
|Quiet:||10:00pm - 7:00am|
If guests have a need to check out after 11:00am, please check with the onsite manager for permission.
Upon arrival, all guests should please register in the office. If no one is present in the office, please park and register when the manager returns.
After Hours Check-In
Please put cash or check in the envelope provided at front door of the office and place in the mail slot.
Terms & Policies
- Additional Services:
- Fax and Scanning Service available
Dump Station: $10.00
RV Storage: Please see management
- Monthly Guests
- Monthly guests do not pay sales and lodging taxes.
Monthly guests are charged a $50 deposit for metered electric service, which will be returned at checkout.
Monthly guests must have a 1995 or newer RV.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, traveler's checks, personal checks, money orders and cash. All fees are payable in advance and posted in the office.
If office is closed, please put cash or check in the envelopes provided at front office door.
- Vehicles are to be parked only on your assigned site. If you have a need for additional parking, please see the manager for assistance. Thank you.
- Guest's Responsibilities:
- To ensure the best experience for our guests, we try very hard to keep our sites and cabins neat and clutter free. Please help us respect our other guests visit by keeping your site clean and any noise levels low.
Servicing and washing vehicles and trailers, putting up clotheslines, and operating generators are not allowed.
Alcohol consumption must be confined to your site.
Smoking is not allowed in the cabins, office, laundry room or bathhouse.
Outdoor grills and camp stoves are allowed, but open campfires are not.
- Children are welcome. Parents, please be aware that you are responsible for all actions of your children, including the financial liability for damage caused to park facilities or the property of our other guests.
- We all love our pets and yours are most welcome at Goldfield.
We ask that if you have more than one, please let the manager know.
Please keep pets on a leash at all times and if you leave the property, please make sure your pet is securely inside the RV.
We ask that pets be kept outside the office, the laundry room and the bathrooms.
We ask that pet owners please clean up after your pet. We provide a designated area for pets and supply plastic bags and a waste receptacle.
- Telephone, Direct TV and Wireless Internet:
- Private telephone lines are available on certain sites. Direct TV is available at most sites. Wireless internet is available throughout the RV Park.
- Guest Mail and Messages:
- Messages will be posted in the office and we will attempt to deliver emergency messages. Mail, newspapers and packages may be picked up during office hours. Fax/copy services are available.
- There are managers on site every day of the year, and most evenings. Please contact them in case of any emergency. The bathrooms and laundry are open 24 hours and are secured by coded security locks.
- A family-oriented library is available to guests. We also have extensive information on local activities and events to make your stay more pleasant.
Goldfield RV Park and Campground reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for losses caused by accident, injury, act of nature, theft, loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.