At Goldfield RV Park, we want to ensure you have an enjoyable and affordable visit. We make sure to offer a range of site options so that there is something for everyone, entirely based on your needs. No matter which option you choose, Goldfield RV Park ensures efficient and friendly service, competitive rates, nearby attractions and park amenities.
Welcome to the Goldfield RV Park
2021 Rental Rates:
|Economy||$39||$235||$490||Up to 25ft|
|Standard Back-In's||$44||$265||$550||Up to 30ft|
|Premium Back-In||$49||$295||$650||Up to 45ft|
|Pull Through||$50||$300||$650*||Up to 35ft|
*Available October thru March
ALL RV SITES ARE FULL SERVICE
Only RV's manufactured since 2010 will be accepted for long term stays. All rates are for 1-2 persons and include TV and WIFI service. Additional guests 10 years and older are $5/night, $30/week and $100/month. Monthly guests DO NOT pay sales or lodging taxes but will pay a $100 deposit for metered electric service, refundable at check out. Electricity is currently $.09/KWH or can be prepaid at a flat rate for up to 3 nights. Fax and scanning services available. Dump station for public use year around.
- Goldfield honors AAA, AMCA, American Motor Coach, Family Motor Coach, Active Military and Good Sam Club all at 10% discount on nightly rate.
- Passport America (50% nightly discount ) is honored after Labor Day weekend and ends before Memorial Day weekend.
- For Passport America discounted rates, metered electric charges are in addition to nightly rates.
Please phone 1 (719) 471-0495. After office hours check in can be arranged when called in advance.
|Summer Season |
April 1 - September 30
|Winter Season |
October 1 - March 31
|Office:||8:00am - 8:00pm||8:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm (Sunday)
During certain periods we are open as late as 7:00pm
|Quiet:||10:00pm - 7:00am|
If guests have a need to check out after 11:00am, please check with the onsite manager for permission.
Upon arrival to Goldfield RV Park, all guests should register in the office.
After Hours Check-In
Campers with reservations, who plan to arrive after the office is closed, should call (719) 471-0495 during office hours to check in and to get the bathroom door codes. Your site map will be placed on the office door for ease in finding your reserved site.
Terms & Policies
- Additional Services:
- Fax and Scanning Service available
Sewer provided at all RV sites, and a dump station is also available. Non-residents can use the dump station for a fee of $15.00
- Monthly Guests:
- Monthly guests do not pay sales and lodging taxes
- Monthly guests are charged a $100 deposit for metered electric service, which will be returned at checkout
- Monthly guests are currently charged $0.09/KW for electricity used
- Monthly guests must have a 2010 or newer RV
- Goldfield RV Park accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, traveler's checks, personal checks, money orders and cash. All fees are payable in advance and posted in the office.
- Vehicles are to be parked only on your assigned site. If you have a need for additional parking, please see the manager for assistance. Thank you.
- Guest's Responsibilities:
- To ensure the best experience for our guests, we try very hard to keep our sites neat and clutter free. Please help us respect our other guests by keeping your site clean and noise levels low.
Servicing and washing vehicles and trailers, putting up clotheslines, and operating generators are not allowed.
Alcohol consumption must be confined to your site.
Smoking is not allowed in the office, laundry room or bathrooms.
Outdoor grills and camp stoves are allowed, but open campfires are not.
- Children are welcome. Parents, please be aware that you are responsible for all actions of your children, including the financial liability for damage caused to park facilities or the property of our other guests.
- We all love our pets and yours are most welcome at Goldfield RV Park!
Please keep pets on a leash at all times, and if you leave the property please make sure your pet is securely inside the RV.
We ask that pets be kept outside the office, the laundry room and the bathrooms.
We ask that pet owners please clean up after your pet. There are designated areas for pets at Goldfield RV Park, along with a supply of plastic bags and a waste receptacle.
- Telephone, Direct TV and Wireless Internet:
- Private telephone lines are available on certain sites. Direct TV is available at most sites. Wireless internet is available throughout Goldfield RV Park.
- Guest Mail and Messages:
- Messages will be posted in the office and we will attempt to deliver emergency messages. Mail, newspapers and packages may be picked up during office hours. Fax/copy services are available.
- There are managers on site every day of the year, and most evenings. Please contact them in case of any emergency. The bathrooms are secured by coded security locks and are open 24 hours. The laundry facility also has security locks and is open during normal business hours.
- A family-friendly library is available to guests. We also have extensive information on local activities and events to make your stay more pleasant.
Goldfield RV Park reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for losses caused by accident, injury, acts of nature or theft. Nor will we be responsible for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.